Australia Day is a day to come together and celebrate what’s great about Australia and being Australian. Fortunately Australia Day is a public holiday so most Australians have the day off, but why should you miss out on celebrating Australia Day with your workmates?
Working Australians are encouraged to share the celebration of our national day with their work colleagues on 25th January. You could hold an Australia Day morning tea, have a BBQ lunch or simply decorate your workplace to an Australia Day theme.
But why should you or your workplace take part?
Taking part in the Australia Day in the Office Program can help in the following ways;
- A fun activity for your staff – boosts staff morale
- Promotes togetherness and good working relationships
- Celebrate what’s great about your workplace and workmates
- Engage your customers in joining the fun & celebration of Australia Day
- Registering automatically enters you in our competition – you could win catering, entertainment and merchandise to decorate for your Australia Day in the Office party!
- Its free to register – you’ll be able to access our free toolkit to help you celebrate
- Gain exposure for your business and associate your brand with Australia Day
- Australia Day in the Office is an inclusive day for celebrating what’s great for all Australians – everyone is included!
- Reflect on our national identity and recommit to making Australia an even better place